A majority of my card collection, some set trucks & GI Joe Trailer | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

A majority of my card collection, some set trucks & GI Joe Trailer

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisjimm
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

chrisjimm

Nov 4, 2023
Visit site
Tyco Collection.jpg

The trucks that are pictured on the cards around five years. Most of them were purchased when the prices were half of what they are now. I have many out of cards trucks that I have collected since the early ninties that I paid a fraction of the price that I paid in later years with the carded ones.. Thirty some years ago I was adding HO trucks to my HO train table so that my friends could interact with the train board and not get bored while I was operating the trains... I am still searching for the trucks i dont have, like the green lighted dump truck from the Night Haulers set. The red tractor from that set is in the picture. I am aware that a seller on Ebay has been adding lights to some of these trucks which is making it extremely differcult to actually purchase one from that was made by Tyco. There were so many variations of the green trucks , trailers and tankers that I gave up owning them all. The Stomper trucks I had no interest in because they may be fun to race but they do not really interact like all the other trucks do. Seemed to me in 85 - 86 its was Tyco's last ditch effort to draw kids away from the video game era that was taking the toy indrustry by storm in the coming years . That and monster trucks were packing stadiums all over the country...
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: martingd53

Users who are viewing this thread