Airport Stickers | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Airport Stickers

• Thread starter Thread starter suprb6970
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

suprb6970

Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
Copies of the stickers for the Airport.

Attachments

• Airport 1.jpg
    Airport 1.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Airport 2.jpg
    Airport 2.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Airport 3.jpg
    Airport 3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 36
  • Airport 4.jpg.jpeg
    Airport 4.jpg.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Airport 5.jpg.jpeg
    Airport 5.jpg.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 45
  • Stop Sign.jpg
    Stop Sign.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 54
Thank you, thank you, thank you subrb6970 for posting these labels for the Airport. I was thrilled to see the STOP Sign one in particular because I was missing one for my Airport white plastic sign and one for my Boulder Loading Bulldozer white plastic sign. I looked for a STOP sign sticker on eBay, but no luck. There’s a number of green highway stickers listed though. I no longer have missing STOP signs.

For you and anyone else who is missing this STOP sign label, this method could be used for other labels too. Someone might have a better or different method, but here’s how I did it:
I copied and pasted the STOP sign from your post to Microsoft Word in a new document in the top left corner. (it probably doesn’t matter where they’re placed). Then I copied that one to make two. I decreased each one’s size to what I guessed would be close to the size of a white plastic sign that I took off my Airport. Using my laser color ink jet printer, I printed the labels. It took a few tries and I used the back of each paper that wasn’t yet the size needed to repeat this step to save some printer paper to get it close to the right size. Then I cut out one of the two short enough to leave a little bit of the white plastic showing (this is because when an original STOP sticker is placed on the sign, a thin border of white shows. (Sorry guys. With things like this I tend to be a “perfectionist“). Then I laid it face down and placed some double stick tape on it, picked it up, cut off the excess tape, and stuck it to the white plastic sign. Taa daa.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Tyco Trucking
Your welcome. I have a few other stickers to other items as well. I am trying to make copies of all my stuff so I have back ups. I am still searching for stickers to the G.I. Joe set.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Mike Raffa

Users who are viewing this thread