Auction- TYCO US1 Electric Trucking Highway Wrecker Set Disabled Firebird Shell Garage | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Auction- TYCO US1 Electric Trucking Highway Wrecker Set Disabled Firebird Shell Garage

• Thread starter Thread starter biddle
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
I started the action at .99 cents, but it's over 200 now!

Link- https://ebay.us/J1cWNv

ShellWrecker.jpg

shell-wrecker-box.jpg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Jimmiemidnite
I have the wrecker, but having a hard time finding the garage & tow car. but I keep lookin! lol:rolleyes:

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
I think you may be right, but some of the prices are way out of sight. there is one that was $1200 (whew) way out of my league! lol ? Thanks for the comeback thou, I'll just keep lookin!

I think you may be right, but some of the prices are way out of sight. there is one that was $1200 (whew) way out of my league! lol ? Thanks for the comeback thou, I'll just keep lookin!
Sold for 426.00, not bad!

Wow, these have grown in demand and value. I had an extra wrecker and sold it on eBay about 8 years ago for $60. It's the phonebooth and billboard that seem to be even more valuable and rare. I picked up the phonebooth probably a decade ago (forget the exact price but I would not have paid more that $80 for it and the track). Still need the billboard. I wonder if a 3D printed version is out there?

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle

Users who are viewing this thread