B9264 Shell Roadside Service Billboard Sign in 7656Q train listing | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

B9264 Shell Roadside Service Billboard Sign in 7656Q train listing

• Thread starter Thread starter suprb6970
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

suprb6970

Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
You never know where your gonna find US 1 stuff.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3650919995...pid=5338236430&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1
B9264-Billboard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: biddle
Nice one! Congrats on that find! Why didn't you share before the auction was over so we could have a bidding war? LOL JK.
I actually snagged it just hours before it ended. I enjoy looking though the the train junk. I got two trucks and a B 3031 turnout that way. Maybe I shouldn't have gave my secret away.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: gregarnone
Maybe I shouldn't have gave my secret away.
It's not a secret, I watch the train stuff too, however, it's also not a priority. Sometimes, running across a junk lot is just a matter of luck seeing something when you swipe the photos like a Shell Garage that sold over the summer with the Phone Booth track. Made no mention of it on the listing and had a photo of it on the last two photos. I see people saying they find stuff at estate or yard sales, I never find anything but junk or kids clothes and baby toys. LOL Same with facebook.

Last edited:
That sign is probably from the Chef Boy-Ar-Dee train set. My landlord years ago was a chef and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee was his good buddy. He told me he got his start making prepared meals for prisons.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
That sign is probably from the Chef Boy-Ar-Dee train set. My landlord years ago was a chef and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee was his good buddy. He told me he got his start making prepared meals for prisons.
You are 100% correct. I received the lot today and it was almost complete minus the locomotive and the cars. Power supply, signs , track, telephone poles, and nite glow bridge all were present. I did not know that Tyco included this billboard in train sets. I wonder how many other sets this was included. The Chef Boyardee set was a mail order only set, quite rare in its own right.
7656Q-Cheg-Boyrdee.jpg
7656Q.jpg

You are 100% correct. I received the lot today and it was almost complete minus the locomotive and the cars. Power supply, signs , track, telephone poles, and nite glow bridge all were present. I did not know that Tyco included this billboard in train sets. I wonder how many other sets this was included. The Chef Boyardee set was a mail order only set, quite rare in its own right.
As far as I know it was only included in that train set. I see the set once in a while online for sale and it goes for good money.

Is it the same color as the wrecker billboard? It looks like it's more of a red color. I found out about the billboard being in that train set in the Tyco US-1 Wiki.

I finally got my set from that seller, opened it up and it's missing the billboard. SMH. I messaged the seller and asked them if all five sets he was selling where open and he said yes. The listing said they are new, unopened. I'm not sure if someone opened these at some point and removed all the billboards or if this is a variation. I noticed after a heated up an aftermarket auction sticker that it does not say glow in the dark set. After a little back & forth the seller gave me a full refund and doesn't want the set back. The bad part is that I have no interest in HO Tyco Trains and only wanted the billboard.

Here is what is supposed to be inside-

20240924_153627.jpg

My guess is a variation. The set numbers are different than the Glow in the dark set. 7656Q vs. the one you have 7635Q. Or maybe a set after 1985.

Last edited:
My guess is a variation. The set numbers are different than the Glow in the dark set. 7656Q vs. the one you have 7635Q. Or maybe a set after 1985.
I've been so busy I didn't even notice until you pointed that out, that the seller put the wrong model number in the title!

Screenshot_20240924_205146_eBay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread