Chattanooga TN area looking to trade? | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Chattanooga TN area looking to trade?

• Thread starter Thread starter Albert Fish
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Albert Fish

Nov 3, 2023
Visit site
Are there any Tyco US1 collectors located in Chattanooga TN, Northwest GA or surrounding areas? I've got lots of duplicate Tyco US1 items available to trade! I'm always looking model railroad items in just about any scale.
inbound439924563271149143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Small world, my daughter just moved to Knoxville for work, a manager at the new Amazon distribution center. I've never been there but will be visiting a lot I imagine. She grew up Electric Trucking and handles the real deals now. : )

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
Small world, my daughter just moved to Knoxville for work, a manager at the new Amazon distribution center. I've never been there but will be visiting a lot I imagine. She grew up Electric Trucking and handles the real deals now. : )
I always wondered if any girls played with the sets, even TYCO marketing it solely toward boys in some commercials! Check this out-

Those commercials have the 70's song "Convoy" vibe. The good old CB radio days, my handle was Ghost Rider.
I have no boys and two daughters in their 30's and they're experts at US-1 Trucking and 1/32 scale slot car racing, I can't win a race against either of them, taught them too well.:)
My brother had a discount outlet when they were kids and got a deal on new Electric Trucking items from a defuct hobby shop and I bought it all cheap. We had fun with it, no Shell garages but everything else in multiples, eventually all sold on eBay, big mistake not keeping any but work was slow and had to eat. The tow trucks on the card with the Firebird went for big bucks back in '99 too.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle

Users who are viewing this thread