Correct size logs for operating log loading bulldozer #3415 | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Correct size logs for operating log loading bulldozer #3415

• Thread starter Thread starter biddle
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
As we know, Tyco had several variations of products. I am curious about the logs. I know for a fact the first three big logs in the photo are original because I got them when I was a teenager however the four smaller ones came from a set I bought, but it was a set that was not restored or used in decades and pulled from an attic by a company that cleans them out. Not likey reproductions from ebay. Do you have any idea if Tyco made various-size logs?

photostudio_1698346873902.jpg

I would guess that the larger logs are the ones that came with the sets without the log loading bulldozer that included three logs and a dump yard for the dump truck.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
It was more cost cutting. The original 3415 used the thicker logs. It appears they may have been dyed dark brown as well. I popped a couple sealed 3416’s and AFAIK they had 3 logs with it and they were thinner. Around this time the log dozer also switched to the thinner logs.

And FYI the Boulder dozer contains 7 rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread