Irobot Roomba vs. TYCO US1 Trucking Set | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Irobot Roomba vs. TYCO US1 Trucking Set

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
biddle

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
I went out of town and I guess the door was not shut completely, so the roomba made it's way inside the room! It turned itself off after eating one of the little trailer cars, and somehow it even avoided damage! Dodged a bullet, everything survived!

20240228_114324.jpg

AMH1955

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
I hate when that happens.
Is the floor clean?

I left my door open and this guy came in, devoured two pilots and one unfortunate motorist.

20240227_203217 -2.jpg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: bigbeard
Tyco Trucking

Tyco Trucking

Apr 23, 2023
Visit site
I went out of town and I guess the door was not shut completely, so the roomba made it's way inside the room! It turned itself off after eating one of the little trailer cars, and somehow it even avoided damage! Dodged a bullet, everything survived!

View attachment 757

How it snatched the track apart and didn’t break one tab or point is utterly amazing! And disassembled that Auto Unloader, too! I’m scared to death of breaking a point every time I join a track section.. And I don’t even dare side-eye that 3465. That track must have looked like an Agent in The Matrix dodging all that mayhem LMAO!!

Tyco Trucking

Tyco Trucking

Apr 23, 2023
Visit site
I hate when that happens.
Is the floor clean?

I left my door open and this guy came in, devoured two pilots and one unfortunate motorist.

View attachment 758

Not gonna lie, that thing looked like a dog turd for about the first 1.7 seconds that I was trying to figure out what it was… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mike Raffa

Mike Raffa

Jan 15, 2024
Visit site
That’s unfortunate Mike. Glad to hear that only one trailer car took a hit. Would you now consider buying tables and getting your layout up off the wooden floor?

Tyco Trucking

Tyco Trucking

Apr 23, 2023
Visit site

Glad it didn’t destroy that and it’s all back in one accessory piece. That’s probably the most fragile one, and many I got in sets were broken/bent. How it came apart and survived I have no idea..

Edit: reviewed the pic and saw the front tab was missing on the top side, that definitely helped..

AMH1955

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Bulldozer guy's head still intact? Those unloaders are one of the the most breakable things, why do people have to try to take them and everything else apart to get them back in the box to sell them?
They aren't really meant to come apart again like that, most of the stuff is broken that way.
Luxury vinyl plank flooring? I just did a bunch of that over at my endless bar project, what's cool is it's almost the exact same oddball thickness as slot car track. Godzilla is my all time my favorite movie star. I just saw the new Godzilla Minus-1, should win an Oscar... Oscar the Track Cleaner. :ROFLMAO: It's actually excellent, nothing better than Kamikazes and Monsters.

biddle

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
Bulldozer guy's head still intact?
No, but that happened somewhere else along the way, the Roomba didn't make it to the bulldozer.

I looked at an old video I shot and the head was there then!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread