ISO US1 G.I. Joe 3217 High Adventure Set Instructions | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

ISO US1 G.I. Joe 3217 High Adventure Set Instructions

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Snowman

Snowman

Feb 7, 2024
Visit site
Hey y’all. I’m looking for a copy of the GiJoe US1 Trucking Set instructions. I’m just trying to find out what my set is missing.

Thanks for letting me join!

biddle

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
3217 G.I. Joe High Adventure Instructions 1.jpg

3217 G.I. Joe High Adventure Instructions 2.jpg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: martingd53
Tyco Trucking

Tyco Trucking

Apr 23, 2023
Visit site
Adding to the content sheet:

There are approximately 22 figures of each faction in the set. The box shows 20 per, but after buying three or four sets, there were 22 of each. There is no set amount of each type. One bag I got had seven of the radio figures, while another had two. I think there are seven different figures. There are three, or maybe four different parachutists, but only two per faction in the set. There are two parachutes per faction, which use six of the strings, that making 24 total strings, with a label sheet having 24 attaching dots.

The three crates should be the dark brown version, and I believe the barrels are the yellow ones.

There are two tanks, and a Jeep per faction, with the Joe’s also having a boat and a chopper, while Cobra has the bridge. The bridge was molded in two different blue colors. Per the content sheet you can see the different cardboard parts to make the bases.

I posted some pics of the labels, which I believe shows at least one of each.

To quantify, there should be:

3 of the smallest GI Joe banners for the Jeep, helicopter, and the Peterbilt truck, these go centered across the hood of each.

4 of the medium GI Joe banners for the sides of the two tank turrets.

8 of the large GI Joe banners that go on the sides of the missile, the trailer, boat and helicopter.

The Cobra Jeep may use a large emblem on its hood. I have the train set label posted and it has a larger emblem. Although the US-1 box it appears the same as the tanks.

There are 7 smaller Cobra emblems, three for the Troop Carrier, and 4 for the tanks. This also makes me think the Jeep used the small label, to make 8 total.

The rocket also has 2 surveillance satellite labels, two that say a number, and two stars for the nose cone.

The rocket unloader has 4 unique labels for it, and it seems there are two blue stripes for the track base by the turn-out, and then two short ones for the front of the base, and one side and the rear, and a GI Joe script with the same print from the rocket for the other side.

No where on the box does it show the crates or the barrels, so AFAIK there are no labels for them. I have “authorized personnel” labels, but no clue where these went.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: SimpleB and biddle

Users who are viewing this thread