Kenworth Slantback Ramp Car Hauler | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Kenworth Slantback Ramp Car Hauler

• Thread starter Thread starter AMH1955
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Kenworth resin car hauler. I just finished it, it was unfinished and very rough, needed a lot of work to make it look a little good. I picked it up with some US-1 stuff I got, see it on eBay for sale. They used a Tyco Kenworth and something else to put together the mold for this Frankenstein vehicle. It won't carry a US-1 vehicle without hanging over the sides, front wheels come off the ground from the weight, actual HO scale slot cars fit fine. My wife said teal and black, white would of been way easier. The roof air foil deal is the top off of a little dental floss container, don't want Goat getting pelted by road bugs, lol.

20240315_120434.jpg20240315_120646.jpg20240315_121413.jpg20240315_121440.jpg

Last edited:
Using a semi to haul one car around is like killing flies with a sledgehammer. :D

Maybe a early 60's lincoln Continental? But in a Bond movie they crushed one into a cube and a crane set it into the back of a Ford Ranchero and it drove away fine, so they can't weigh that much. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread