Not sure what to think about the final outcome on this US1 collection on eBay. | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Not sure what to think about the final outcome on this US1 collection on eBay.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyco Guy
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
The only things that stood out to me were the Stomper Trucks, Department of Highways dump truck, ambulance, Fedex van, Shell garage, disabled car track , Shell sign, and the Exxon truck garage, the rest of the stuff is pretty common. I think the Stomper trucks, Exxon garage, and Shell items are what got people excited, the seller listed the wrecker and Firebird in a separate auction.

The only things that stood out to me were the Stomper Trucks, Department of Highways dump truck, ambulance, Fedex van, Shell garage, disabled car track , Shell sign, and the Exxon truck garage, the rest of the stuff is pretty common. I think the Stomper trucks, Exxon garage, and Shell items are what got people excited, the seller listed the wrecker and Firebird in a separate auction.
If the Telephone Booth was real it probably was the rarest accessory. Then the two stompers. But they didn't work. Ouch!

Then the two stompers. But they didn't work. Ouch!
Yeah, but as we know from experience, those Tyco motors are easy to run again with little liquid bearings and Super Lube and getting all the 1980s carpet out of the gears lol!
If the Telephone Booth was real it probably was the rarest accessory.
True. If someone had no US1 Trucking items at all, and was doing this as a hobby, it really was a decent buy because purchasing all that stuff separately and paying shipping on each item adds up quickly. Would have been better if it had the Smiths Tire Truck!

Last edited:
  • Like/Thanks
Reactions: Tyco Guy

Users who are viewing this thread