Rare items find- Stompers, Phone Booth pickup track, Shell Wrecker | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Rare items find- Stompers, Phone Booth pickup track, Shell Wrecker

• Thread starter Thread starter AMH1955
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
I saw this lot for sale on Facebook and found out the guy was about twenty minutes form me, we met up at a car wash and sealed the deal. The two Stompers really caught my eye, they're very nice and run good. Also included were all the vehicles pictured and a bunch of track and action stations. What really surprised me was the disabled car track in the box with the track. There are a couple of Stomper set signs and all the track for that set and the controller, no garage or airport. Most of the vehicles run but need some TLC, about five need gears but no big deal.

20240813_191329.jpg20240813_191339.jpg20240813_191410.jpg20240813_191416.jpg20240813_191434.jpg20240813_194004.jpg

You know the first thing everyone is going to ask is how much? LOL I would have bought them all too and sold the ones I didn't want after they were all oiled, greased and restored in working condition. That's how you get top dollar. A lot of people don't want to fool with it.

Repair Parts -

I don't want to say how much in case my wife happens to see this..:ROFLMAO: I think my daughter with the US-1 set may watch here too, she'll tell on me. It was less than what the Stompers, wrecker, ambulance, (it's nicer than the one I have) army jeep and disabled vehicle track would cost. I plan on putting everything but the stompers on Ebay, the wrecker will go with the garage. It should pay for itself. What is the didabled track worth I don't know but it can't be cheap, may hold on to that too. I'll get all the vehicles going good and put new tires on them before selling them.
20240813_191158.jpg

What is the disabled track worth I don't know but it can't be cheap,May hold on to that too I'll get all the vehicles going good and put new tires on them before selling them.
If you make money or break even, you are good with the fam. :)

When you sell the disabled track, disclose that the clip is 3-D printed, or even better, swap it for a real clip. The rest is probably real look on the bottom for the stamp. You need to sell it on eBay 10-day auction, start it on Thursday at 8:55pm EST. I would do an auction and start it at $1.00. It will likely cause a bidding war and you will probably get 150-300 for it.

LMK if/when you list it and I will include it in our weekly newsletter to get the word out.

Last edited:
If you make money or break even, you are good with the fam. :)

When you sell the disabled track, disclose that the clip is 3-D printed, or even better, swap it for a real clip. The rest is probably real look on the bottom for the stamp. You need to sell it on eBay 10-day auction, start it on Thursday at 8:55pm EST. I would do an auction and start it at $1.00. It will likely cause a bidding war and you will probably get 150-300 for it.

LMK if/when you list it and I will include it in our weekly newsletter to get the word out.
You changed my heading, much better. :)Thanks for the selling tips, Ive been selling on eBay for 26 years and still learn things,

I changed the clip,, I just threw that one on there. It must have came came with the 3D printed disabled car track I got. If it can be worth that much I'll sell it. I'll let you know for sure. If somebody has a Highway wrecker set and it's missing that track it would be worth the money. The guy may have had the wrecker set, seeing that the wrecker and Firebird and the track were all there.

20240814_095113.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread