Shapeways went bankrupt and is now out of business | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Shapeways went bankrupt and is now out of business

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike Raffa
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mike Raffa

Jan 15, 2024
Visit site
Hey everyone. So I decided to finally buy the Retractable Kit that moves the bulldozer back into position only to discover that a few days ago Shapeways went out of business. I had gone to the link to them where this item was still available. So after going through the purchasing process and clicking on Confirm Purchase, it went through the verification and when it was done some red letters and numbers appeared and then went away. Puzzled about what just happened, I waited 15 minutes for an email confirmation, but didn’t receive one. So I called my credit card bank and was told this transaction did not go through. I was glad, but now I’m without this Retractable Kit. If anyone knows how it can be purchased now, let me know.

The STL file for 3D printing is on this page. This is your only option or having someone print it for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread