So who’s the proud owner of road and rail | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

So who’s the proud owner of road and rail

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
R

reardonrukus

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Who’s the proud owner of the ebay auction today?
Screenshot_20240402_224528_eBay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
biddle

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
I made a weak bid, but didn't win. I'm not particularly fond of the set. Basically just has a couple of the train rail tracks and everything else in the set is all basic accessories. Box art is not the greatest effort either. That was a good set overall though.

AMH1955

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Must have been a set collector because it isn't really anything special otherwise. No big deal other than the box , but if you got to have it you got to have it.
I can see the value in the sets with unique things like the Highway Wrecker and Stomper sets, even a complete G.I. Joe set. I still think mixing slot cars and trains was never a good idea., they don't play well together.:ROFLMAO:

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: reardonrukus
R

reardonrukus

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Must have been a set collector because it isn't really anything special otherwise. No big deal other than the box , but if you got to have it you got to have it.
I can see the value in the sets with unique things like the Highway Wrecker and Stomper sets, even a complete G.I. Joe set. I still think mixing slot cars and trains was never a good idea., they don't play well together.:ROFLMAO:
I just bought a set. Highway construction 3212. I plan on owning each accessory. How would you go about collecting. I don’t care about boxes

gregarnone

gregarnone

Sep 21, 2023
Visit site
I was watching this one. couldnt believe it went as high as it did.

M

martingd53

Oct 21, 2023
Visit site
In the Ebay sold listings you will find this same set for $120.

Last edited by a moderator:
biddle

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
In the Ebay sold listings you will find this same set for $120.

I didn't believe it until I looked myself! That one slipped through the cracks because just the two railroad track pieces are with 75.00 each.

road-rail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread