Spinning wheels | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Spinning wheels

• Thread starter Thread starter mvdechaine
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

mvdechaine

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
Even with new tires on, I notice that some of my trucks, (Basically all but the dump truck) tend to spin out on my track. Is there anything I could do to get more traction, IE, clean with degreaser, or adjustments I can make to the other trucks that are affected more?

Even with new tires on, I notice that some of my trucks, (Basically all but the dump truck) tend to spin out on my track. Is there anything I could do to get more traction, IE, clean with degreaser, or adjustments I can make to the other trucks that are affected more?
When you say new tires, did you buy these- https://tycous1trucking.com/us1-trucking-replacement-tires/
If you use those tires, the wheels will not spin unless your pickup shoes are bent out too far.

I read all your advice both here and on FB and made some adjustments to the pickup shoes. Even just removing them and readjusting them made such a difference. I will be posting a video and pictures of my set once I make a couple of minor adjustments to make everything run smoothly.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle

Users who are viewing this thread