Thanks for the forum! | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Thanks for the forum!

• Thread starter Thread starter clnilsen
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

clnilsen

Mar 5, 2023
Visit site
Hey - just wanted to say thanks for getting this forum started! Really excited to see this grow.

I’m just starting to get back into collecting US1 - I think I had most everything from Kay-bee toys sidewalk sales back in the day since it was literally pennies on the dollar as a kid, but it’s all gone :-( always thought it was a really cool toy since it combined the best of slot cars and train sets.

You're welcome! Glad you found us! Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I never opened my Luke Skywalker figure. LOL!

Recently I acquired this No. 3954 Ambulance. I love it because the box still has the Toys R Us sticker on it for 6.97 ! They sell for 80-120.00 in 2023.
20230305_160556.jpg

As a kid I always wanted the FedEx Van. But Dad said "I'm not buying vehicles that don't do anything" Boy if the old man could only see the prices now. lol

Users who are viewing this thread