Treasure mixed in 3206 Interstate Delivery Set | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Treasure mixed in 3206 Interstate Delivery Set

• Thread starter Thread starter biddle
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
At first glance, seems like junk, but mixed in all that is a diamond in the rough! A Shell Wrecker Garage with the gasoline pump and sign and instructions! Not a bad deal IMHO!
Screenshot_20231004_180358_eBay.jpg
20231004_180047.jpg
20231004_175953.jpg

It did have “Shell Parts” in the title, though.

And let’s face it, it basically sold for what it’s worth lol.. We need more of this and people to quit YOLO’ing on the expensive stuff to get the prices down where people can afford to build their stuff up.

I know I fell into the cycle all too well, cause you either pay what they want or do without. Sometimes you just get caught up and buy stuff cause it may be a long time before it comes up again.

Nothing pisses me off more than paying, for example, $135 for a sealed 3430 on a bid auction, when I knew it was way to expensive. Going up against someone else who also wants it, but wanting and needing it, and not being sure when the next one comes up. Then having to YOLO a price so stupid just to see one sell 2 weeks later for $30…

And let’s face it, it basically sold for what it’s worth lol.. We need more of this and people to quit YOLO’ing on the expensive stuff to get the prices down where people can afford to build their stuff up
The value of something is determined by the market, supply and demand. Being able to afford something is also relevant to disposable income.

Very few of the Shell Garages have sold in the past 3 months and none are available now so it would sell for 100.00+ all day long, especially during the Christmas season.

Users who are viewing this thread