US-1 Repo Billboard and Decals | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

US-1 Repo Billboard and Decals

• Thread starter Thread starter AMH1955
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
I bought one of the Extreme 3D customs billboards on Ebay , 18.65 shipped plus tax.

It isn't an exact reproduction but is pretty nice and is two-sided. It looks like it's molded, no 3D printing grooves. It comes with nine waterslide decals, not a bad deal. I was thinking of running for mayor of Central City but Goldie is the incumbent and has a nicer smile. :ROFLMAO: The decals are printed on waterslide decal sheet and are heavy enough to just glue those on without doing the decal.
I was on their site and they sell a cool US-1 G.I. Joe set tumbler too. They make all that custom track and stuff you see on Ebay. I like the phone booth with a decal that turns it into a wooden outhouse, it even has the crescent moon on the door. :D

20240809_160800.jpg20240809_160818 (1).jpg

us_1_trucking_gi_joe_photo_32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a high-quality 3D print, you can tell when you look at it closely. Poor judgement on their part selling the unlicensed GI JOE tumbler, which is an active Hasbro trademark and a lawsuit waiting to happen. I've seen this happen a lot and it's fine until it's not fine. Sometimes they will just send a cease and desist, but some companies will drop the hammer without a warning.

3d-printed.jpg

Screenshot 2024-08-09 165122.png

Mine is a lot smoother than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one of the Extreme 3D customs billboards on Ebay , 18.65 shipped plus tax.

It isn't an exact reproduction but is pretty nice and is two-sided. It looks like it's molded, no 3D printing grooves. It comes with nine waterslide decals, not a bad deal. I was thinking of running for mayor of Central City but Goldie is the incumbent and has a nicer smile. :ROFLMAO: The decals are printed on waterslide decal sheet and are heavy enough to just glue those on without doing the decal.
I was on their site and they sell a cool US-1 G.I. Joe set tumbler too. They make all that custom track and stuff you see on Ebay. I like the phone booth with a decal that turns it into a wooden outhouse, it even has the crescent moon on the door. :D

View attachment 974View attachment 975

View attachment 979
My vote is for Goldie. He's gonna clean up this town.

Users who are viewing this thread