US1 Trucking Custom Display Case | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

US1 Trucking Custom Display Case

• Thread starter Thread starter AMH1955
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
I got sick of my vehicles stored in plastic shoe boxes. I added some grooved for the guides shelves to an old store display cabinet I had sitting around. Now I can see how much money I've spent.
I still have a few on the track too and I run them all periodically.

fleeet US-1.jpg

Is the Amoco tanker one of Dave Hanson's creations, or one your own? He does outstanding work.
I got sick of my vehicles stored in plastic shoe boxes. I added some grooved for the guides shelves to an old store display cabinet I had sitting around. Now I can see how much money I've spent.
I still have a few on the track too and I run them all periodically.

View attachment 973

I got that in a lot I bought from a guy in MIchigan who posted on a Facebook slot car group. We met up halfway in Toledo Ohio at a gas station to do the transaction. I don't know who made the Amoco semi and tanker but it is very nice. Half the stuff I got was from that deal including a couple of Harley Davidson collector's edition train sets I sold on ebay.