Value of Tyco Smith's Tire Goodyear Stepside Pickup Truck 2023 | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Value of Tyco Smith's Tire Goodyear Stepside Pickup Truck 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter biddle
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

biddle

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
One thing is for sure, based on the most recent results, whoever got the one for 275 on the card got a really good deal! Someone paid 358.33 today for one with a broken front glider!
Current Results- https://ebay.us/qINwcI

smiths-tire-results.jpg

sold-10-03-2023.jpg

smiths-tire7.jpg
smiths-tire6.jpg
smiths-tire5.jpg
smiths-tire4.jpg
smiths-tire3.jpg
smiths-tire2.jpg
smiths-tire1.jpg

Well, in retrospect, the $275 one was opened, you can see the cut across the top of the bubble. And the car was put back in backwards. Over priced, but not a bad deal.

The $353 loose truck was way over priced, so someone REALLY wanted it.

That’s the other problem, if it isn’t the seller putting the Midas Touch on an item, then you have to deal with other buyers.

That was my angle when I was heavily buying, I’d wait till the last 8 sec and put an amount so high I knew I couldn’t lose. That almost bit me in the ass when I bid $500 on a set not worth 1/4 that, and thank god I still got outbid. It went from like $120 to $502.50 cause of me LMAO…

I paid ~$150 for one of my 51’s and the other was in with a garage and some other stuff, and I think that was like a $200 buy.

This is some what of an anomaly, as this doesn’t appear on card often. Still way over the ~ $150 price it should be. But, generally you can tell when a new collector comes in, cause all the way overpriced stuff that has been up for months starts selling. Or you see $300 bids on stuff not worth 1/2 that..

Wow, one just sold after only 5 hours! The seller very likely left money on the table. I am not sure why they do those BIN and don't just let people bid it out.

sold-quick.jpg

sold-quick2.jpg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Tyco Trucking

Users who are viewing this thread