WTB - Elevated Log Loader 3416 | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

WTB - Elevated Log Loader 3416

• Thread starter Thread starter AMH1955
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

AMH1955

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
Hey, I'm looking for a Tyco US 1 Trucking #3416 elevated log loader, new or good used. I have search alerts going on the auction and other places. I fell asleep and missed out on one today, Nascar does it every time to me, they should have action stations and move logs and gravel during the races to make it more exciting. : )
Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
Hey, I'm looking for a Tyco US 1 Trucking #3416 elevated log loader, new or good used. I have search alerts going on the auction and other places. I fell asleep and missed out on one today, Nascar does it every time to me, they should have action stations and move logs and gravel during the races to make it more exciting. : )
I have a factory sealed NIB extra one I was planning on listing on eBay this upcoming Thursday on a 10 day auction.
20231029_160106.jpg

There are two listed now on ebay- https://ebay.us/onwcjh

Success! I found one on Facebook locally. I had to buy everything else they had to get it, ten stations, red semi and blue and yellow dump, both lighted and like new, track and controller with a double turnout, neat tune up kit on the card. All lightly used but in the boxes, all proceeds for their church. I think my offer was fair, if I get struck by lightning tomorrow I'll know it wasn't.
Thanks for the help. I drooled over the boxed one but too rich for my blood right now. The loose one on ebay for 50 bucks is okay and almost got it but fate intervened.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: biddle
Success! I found one on Facebook locally. I had to buy everything else they had to get it, ten stations, red semi and blue and yellow dump, both lighted and like new, track and controller with a double turnout, neat tune up kit on the card. All lightly used but in the boxes, all proceeds for their church. I think my offer was fair, if I get struck by lightning tomorrow I'll know it wasn't.
Thanks for the help. I drooled over the boxed one but too rich for my blood right now. The loose one on ebay for 50 bucks is okay and almost got it but fate intervened.
Congratulations! Stay indoors when it rains. Lol JK

That stuff is hard to find locally! Now you have pieces you can sell/trade! Post some pics of your find.

Users who are viewing this thread