WTB GI Joe Sticker Sheet & Sticky Dots | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

WTB GI Joe Sticker Sheet & Sticky Dots

• Thread starter Thread starter Gunny
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Gunny

Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
I am a retired Marine who with my son collect GI Joe and military toys and games. We have A GI Joe Electric Truck set 95+% complete we are looking for a sticker sheet and the parachute sticky dots.
WE are also looking for the US ARMY set.
Go Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a retired Marine who with my son collect GI Joe and military toys and games. We have A GI Joe Electric Truck set 95+% complete we are looking for a sticker sheet and the parachute sticky dots.
Go Joe
Are you familiar with saved searches on Ebay? I've found various items for my hobbies after waiting as long as two years! It emails you when someone lists an item.

Here is what is available today- https://ebay.us/Yezqky

Have you checked with ebay? I have bought a couple of GI Joe sets from there. Both incomplete but like you about 95% complete. But every once in a while different GI Joe parts will show up. Just keep an eye out.

Anyone recognize my avatar picture? It's from the GI Joe set. I have the GI Joe set about 60% complete, missing little figures and the cardboard. I have scanned images of the cardboard (not the base) and plan on printing them actual size. I have the set's sticker sheet scanned (trying to get all the sets stickers scanned) and edit them to improve the faded colors. I tried to attach it here but I guess it's too large a file at 11mb.
Anyway, I think having high quality scans available on this forum of the stickers, signs, and instructions would be a valuable resource. I have a lot of them already.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: suprb6970
Anyone recognize my avatar picture? It's from the GI Joe set. I have the GI Joe set about 60% complete, missing little figures and the cardboard. I have scanned images of the cardboard (not the base) and plan on printing them actual size. I have the set's sticker sheet scanned (trying to get all the sets stickers scanned) and edit them to improve the faded colors. I tried to attach it here but I guess it's too large a file at 11mb.
Anyway, I think having high quality scans available on this forum of the stickers, signs, and instructions would be a valuable resource. I have a lot of them already.
I also have scanned all the scenery. my set for our guys game night was with all the scanned stuff. i have the compleate set originals stored. i only have a standard size scanner and printer so they are pieced together. but it works. go Joe. if you are missing any pieces i will send you my patch file until you can find the real stuff.

I also have scanned all the scenery. my set for our guys game night was with all the scanned stuff. i have the compleate set originals stored. i only have a standard size scanner and printer so they are pieced together. but it works. go Joe. if you are missing any pieces i will send you my patch file until you can find the real stuff.
You should be able to attach it to your post. Also, have you thought about using a smartphone app to scan like CamScanner or Google Photo scanner?

Users who are viewing this thread