Did 15” straight track come in any sets | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Did 15” straight track come in any sets

• Thread starter Thread starter reardonrukus
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

reardonrukus

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Wondering if 15” straight section was sold in sets or was included in any sets. 3703 is the Tyco number. Thanks

I know the answer must be yes. I have an Interstate Delivery set I just picked up and it has two of them. They came on the card too. I'd swap those all day for 9 inch, I get black ones and paint them, . You can buy the Turbo Train gray 15 inch straights cheap at Slot Car Central, two for six bucks. Soak overnight in purple degreaser stuff and all the track markings come right off. They match the US-1 close enough, way better than black anyway.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: reardonrukus
I know the answer must be yes. I have an Interstate Delivery set I just picked up and it has two of them. They came on the card too. I'd swap those all day for 9 inch, I get black ones and paint them, . You can buy the Turbo Train gray 15 inch straights cheap at Slot Car Central, two for six bucks. Soak overnight in purple degreaser stuff and all the track markings come right off. They match the US-1 close enough, way better than black anyway.
You sir are a bargain hunter. I was wondering how to paint track.

Users who are viewing this thread