List of all stations & accessories | Page 2 | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

List of all stations & accessories

• Thread starter Thread starter rednecktruckingUS1
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
My guess is that it is a Canadian export. And the F is for French and the L is for Language.

I don’t know.. that 3405 was a Canadian export and was in French only. This has several languages, so I’m thinking it’s F(ull) L(angauge) possibly. I believe the 3436L was in a couple languages as well.

I’m not an expert on the foreign stuff, but it seems Canada may have been sub-licensed to produce their products, and it seemed Italy was also.

That’s kinda why I don’t post much about the export stuff because I’m not 100% sure and don’t want to have wrong info out there. Kind of why I bought so much stuff so I had actual hard evidence to validate my info.

I know it’s a unique and obscure small community of us. I saw a lot of wrong info being put out. I spent the better part of two years compiling data. That’s why I post those codes and stuff cause there isn’t much info known about this stuff.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: chrisjimm
If I open it I will, still thinking about it.

It’s your item, but I don’t think I’d open that. I’ve looked at tens of thousands of items of this stuff and I’ve never seen one with an FL on it like that. That could possibly be the only sealed one on Earth left, LOL, if not the only one…

I appreciate all the info, now to memorize all those numbers so we can talk to each other in code like cops do. Just the facts ma'am.

I hope the Exxon instructions aren't in French, It's so complex I'd never figure it out. Probably put the stickers on upside down and I'd have to sell it to an Australian guy.

Here are a couple instruction sheets I found recently

E70AD91B-25E4-4F19-BB5B-6BF92B80F832.jpeg
4EAE0505-01B2-4BD4-A1DF-179CDF22DB7E.jpeg

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: suprb6970
I don’t know.. that 3405 was a Canadian export and was in French only. This has several languages, so I’m thinking it’s F(ull) L(angauge) possibly. I believe the 3436L was in a couple languages as well.

I’m not an expert on the foreign stuff, but it seems Canada may have been sub-licensed to produce their products, and it seemed Italy was also.

That’s kinda why I don’t post much about the export stuff because I’m not 100% sure and don’t want to have wrong info out there. Kind of why I bought so much stuff so I had actual hard evidence to validate my info.

I know it’s a unique and obscure small community of us. I saw a lot of wrong info being put out. I spent the better part of two years compiling data. That’s why I post those codes and stuff cause there isn’t much info known about this stuff.
I do find the export stuff interesting. I like your thinking about the "full language" that seems logical.

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: Tyco Trucking
It’s your item, but I don’t think I’d open that. I’ve looked at tens of thousands of items of this stuff and I’ve never seen one with an FL on it like that. That could possibly be the only sealed one on Earth left, LOL, if not the only one…
Sorry, I'm not that guy that keeps sealed stuff. Only if I have two of something. I have bought several sealed items before and opened them to find the contents are broken or moisture damaged. I've opened two recently that have had moisture damage. In this case, being a rare item I don't think I would open it either.

Do you have any input on why some of instruction sheets are black and white?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like/Thanks
Reactions: Tyco Trucking
Sorry, I'm not that guy that keeps sealed stuff. Only if I have two of something. I have bought several sealed items before and opened them to find the contents are broken or moisture damaged. I've opened two recently that have had moisture damage. In this case, being a rare item I don't think I would open it either.

I concur, I only have one sealed truck, a 3901 I got for like $40. I bought a 3444 sealed and popped it, the wrecker had a cracked gear straight out of the box. I did buy a ton of sealed accessories and opened them. Stuff like the dozer driver head broken, a 3955 destroyed. I forget how many MOC trucks I bought and opened, and probably a dozen trailers. The hardest was a 3938 that cost me $375. But the 3420 I have won’t ever be popped, by me, too hard to find those now a days sealed.

Do you have any input on why some of instruction sheets are black and white?

If you look at the 3420 and 3425, those are literally typed out with a typewriter for the translation on an original sheet and copied. I’d surmise Tyco hadn’t ramped up production on translated sheets so they just made them lol…

• Like/Thanks
If you look at the 3420 and 3425, those are literally typed out with a typewriter for the translation on an original sheet and copied. I’d surmise Tyco hadn’t ramped up production on translated sheets so they just made them lol…
I had a Big City set that all the instruction sheets were in black and white. I sold the set because it was in such bad shape and I didn't want to store it. So, maybe some early first-run stuff .

I had a Big City set that all the instruction sheets were in black and white. I sold the set because it was in such bad shape and I didn't want to store it. So, maybe some early first-run stuff .

It could have been the transfer from when the sheets didn’t have the code on them to when they did. Tyco didn’t want to run a new batch of the old ones so they just maybe copied them as they needed. Hell, maybe the particular plant has a rodent problem and all the stocks got piss covered… LMAO..

Also it could have just been that the sheets were reproduced at some point by someone and put in it. That’s the one benefit of popping seals is you know no one has touched it for 35-40 years…

I have a gravel dump 3452 that looks like a repop that someone resealed with Saran Wrap.

• Like/Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread