Railroad crossing for US Trucking | TYCO US-1 Electric Trucking Slot Cars Discussion Forum Club

Railroad crossing for US Trucking

• Thread starter Thread starter Jimmiemidnite
  • Start date Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Jimmiemidnite

Feb 28, 2023
Visit site
Hi guys! Does anyone know where to find or and buy railroad crossing track for the US 1 Trucking sets? I can find adapters for tyco to AW but not to us trucking.

Jim

Hi guys! Does anyone know where to find or and buy railroad crossing track for the US 1 Trucking sets? I can find adapters for tyco to AW but not to us trucking.

Jim

There is one listed now- https://ebay.us/4RwvQ8

If it is sold already, you can do a "saved search" on ebay to get alerts when one is listed. The sell for 75.00+ but if you have the money, that is irrelevant, because they seem to keep going up in price so you can always turn around and sell it again!

us1-trucking-rail.jpg

Jim
It’s kind of funny considering that the 3017’s were in the 3235, and that’s the only set released every year of US-1 production. But the 3235 retailed for $74.99, making it the most expensive of all the sets by $5. It was also sold on card so it’s not even a rare item but they sure do sell for a lot. I missed a chance to get a sealed 1981 version with the painted parts, those are REALLY hard to find, especially sealed on card.

Users who are viewing this thread